The terms Company or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material may include, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
The owners of this site make every effort to ensure that the information contained on this website at the time of publishing is true and accurate.
Please note that neither the owners of this site, nor their associated agents, can guarantee that this information is accurate at all times.
We guarantee that personal information provided by the user will be employed solely for the purpose of providing any service that the user has requested.
We guarantee that no user data, personal or otherwise, will ever be passed to external agencies or third parties for any reason unless required by law.
A normal refund without fault from LockFloors (Pty) Ltd, this policy is applicable whether the client has received their tile or not:
- Products must be unused. If products are unused the company will refund 85% of the purchase price and will deduct 15% marketing, sales and administration fee. This is applicable for products that either are collected or not that has still not been collected as marketing and administration has been done on such purchases.
- Used products: If the products are used the company will buy the used material/tiles for R(current rate) per Kg as long as there is no glue or paint on the products.
- Refund of defective products: In manufacturing it is not uncommon for products to have some defects and although we do everything possible to prevent defects it is still possible that some batches might be dispatched with certain defects. Therefore it is our policy to replace the defected product with new ones. Please note that our black PVC floor tiles are manufactured from recycled materials and a certain amount of defects as well as marks & colour variance is acceptable and will not be refunded or replaced.
- The customer must be aware that LockFloors will not be held responsible for any other costs like transport, laying of the tiles, delays in completion of projects or any other costs that occur because of the defected products.
- Processing of refunds will happen within 7 days and payment will be made a further 7 days thereafter. For larger amounts payment terms might need to be negotiated.
Tiles sizes and Colour Variances
Although LockFloors does everything possible to ensure that the tile sizes and colour do not vary, we are unable to guarantee the tiles sizes and colour are exactly the same. As we make use of an injection moulding process, there are many external factors that have an influence on the size and colour. Please keep in mind that these factors will have an impact as the size of the install increases.
Coloured Tiles Staining
We have had some questions about black stain marks on Coloured tiles caused by tires and rubber products so we decided to add this disclaimer as part of our legal section. The problem with the stains where that staining happened in a very small minority of random situations. We did intensive research to what causes staining. Many customers think that PVC reacts with rubber and causes a chemical reaction that stains the tiles. Now that is not true. So what we found is that certain high performance tires have a high carbon dosage and because the tires are soft it actually stains the tiles. We took recycled rubber, obviously from a high performance type tires and could actually write with it on a peace of paper. Therefore LockFloors cannot take any responsibility for rubber staining our tiles. We also cannot give you advice on how to be sure this does not happen to your tiles. What we can be sure of is that if you buy black tiles you will not see the stains as clearly or even at all.