New in South Africa
Interlocking Domestic floor tiles for your home
Domesti Lock Tile
5.5mm x 500mm x 500mm and weighs 5.73kg per/m2
Interlocking black or colour domestic floor tiles are going to change the way you tile your home. South Africa has been waiting for a tile like this, and LockFloors is proud to take South Africa’s tiling industry into the future with our NEW interlocking floor tile – Domesti Lock Tile. – A 1st for South Africa
Here are 17 reasons why you should buy the domestic tile.
- The tile is neat and the lines are straight
- No mess and therefore ideal for renovations
- No grout
- Easy to install
- Quick to install
- Does not crack
- Can be used immediately after installation, or where glue is applied, 40 min later
- Recyclable. This means that the product is green
- Can be glazed for shine and seals the tile making it water proof
- Available in any Pantone colour of your choice. http://www.pantone-colours.com (*disclaimer below)
- Easy to clean
- Easy to replace
- Well priced
- Much warmer than ceramic tiles
- Hidden interlock that gives you a perfect finish
- Forms an isolation barrier
- Dampens noise
This tile has been sold for years in Europe, Australia and the States, but has never been introduced into to the South African market. The grain is precisely designed with 9 layers of film to give you that tile look and feel, hiding away the dirt in it’s shadows, making it easy to clean and without the cold of ceramic. This tile is ideal for living areas, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens and passages.
These tiles can be free laid or if you choose they can be stuck down with an epoxy glue for even better durability. (We recommend PEKAY A663)
To make this tile even more attractive we will buy back your floor in a few years’ time, if you want to change or renovate your room for a price per kg. (Terms and conditions apply)
Do not hesitate, ask for a free quote by clicking on the order tab to the right.
Domesti Lock Tiles. “A room in every home.”
* Please remember that the different screens and different screen settings display the pantone colours differently. So when you give us a pantone colour number we will manufacture the actual registered pantone colour and this might be different to how it appears on the screen. Therefore LockFloors cannot be held responsible for any colour variation between your screen and the actual tile. Please note the customers is solely responsible for the choice of colour.
*We also recommend that you use our Silco Seal or Silco Glaze with this product. Silco will form a protective layer over the tile and prevent minor scuffing. Any sharp object pulled over the floor will cause a degree of scuffing.